[Bitcoin-segwit2x] PROPOSAL: B0RG (Bitcoin zero replay, guarantee) - Ensuring a smooth 2X upgrade without a chain split

Tue Oct 24 19:41:30 UTC 2017

You are also missing the point that many people dont use bitcoin for payments - but as store of value - so they don’t care if there are long confirmation times (or even none in one week!) - you only see it from the payment/transaction side, but this is not the case for many people which are motivated to stay and fight for bitcoin.

Open your mind - there are many people which give a shit about confirmation times and fees.