[Bitcoin-segwit2x] September/October SegWit2x Status Update

Jeff Garzik jeff at bloq.com
Wed Oct 25 20:18:29 UTC 2017

100% - this is key to underscore what Tony wrote.

We are -not- moving to a situation where btc1 is a "decider of Bitcoin
rules"

We are moving -away- from a situation where Bitcoin Core is the "code is
the spec" canonical implementation of Bitcoin rules.

Multiple implementations and multiple teams create a far more healthy, more
heterogenous ecosystem.

--
Jeff Garzik
CEO and Co Founder