[Bitcoin-segwit2x] September/October SegWit2x Status Update

Jacob Eliosoff jacob.eliosoff at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 20:53:46 UTC 2017

> FYI: latest metric is NYA signaling at 75% in the last 24h [1], with the
> position of ViaBTC still unclear

For the record, the drop from 85% to 77% appears to be entirely because in
the last 24 hrs F2Pool shot up from ~7% to ~15%.  We'll see if they
maintain that or if it's just a blip, but it's not because, eg, another big
miner/pool stopped signaling 2x.  (If one does, many of us will be
interested to hear about it!)