[Bitcoin-segwit2x] September/October SegWit2x Status Update

Daniel Newton djpnewton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:52:05 UTC 2017

>7. I've been paying close attention to the Bitcoin Core 0.15.x rollout.
 Based on instability and bugs that upstream
>Bitcoin Core project is seeing - ie. Core's bugs not ours - segwit2x will
stay on Bitcoin Core 0.14.x through the
>November fork.  This is the most stable path for users, based on upstream
Bitcoin Core instability.

Is there a list of these issues?

I havent heard of any problems except for the GUI issue that prompted the
0.15.0.1 release

The issue tracker (
https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues?q=is%3Aissue+label%3ABug+is%3Aopen)
does not show anything out of the ordinary