[Bitcoin-segwit2x] September/October SegWit2x Status Update

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Thu Oct 26 00:35:34 UTC 2017

No need to pay attention to the GitHub issues; instead focus on the pull requests and most important the merges. This is where you find the ZeroDay exploits and other nasty bugs that go unreported but are patched in the dark of the night. The GitHub issues however do help when it comes to finding merge dates and this is where the gold is to be found. ;-)