[Bitcoin-segwit2x] September/October SegWit2x Status Update

Matthew Clancy matthewpclancy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 01:25:35 UTC 2017

Adam,

I've seen you several times now soliciting people for this gambling
get-rich-quick scheme.

I know it's not the place, but I just want to make sure everything is okay
with you. Do you need to earn a lot of money quickly, or are you just
trying to make a cheap political point?

If it's the former, I hope someone here can point you in the direction of
more gainful endeavors. There are better are safer ways to earn money, feel
free to reach out if you're stuck and can't think of anything productive to
do.

If it's the latter, again, feel free to reach out if you're stuck and can't
think of anything productive to do.

Either way, I'm sure someone here can point you in the right direction.

​Best,​

Matt