[Bitcoin-segwit2x] September/October SegWit2x Status Update

bitPico bitpico at icloud.com
Thu Oct 26 01:26:34 UTC 2017

We would be willing to do 250 BTC (or possibly double that amount). Please have your counsel email us and we will forward to our counsel so they can get the contract started and then we will talk. No further discussion here is needed and we can publicly disclose the contract once it’s completed and signed off on by all parties.

Thanks Adam.