[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Wayniloans on SegWit2x

Barry Silbert barry at dcg.co
Tue Sep 19 01:46:32 UTC 2017

Juan,

You are of course welcome to withdraw support for SegWit2x, but your statement below is not accurate.  I have an email from you on Sunday, May 21 at 8:40 pm ET confirming support of the final, full statement that was published on May 23rd.

Also, as a reminder, I was approached about adding Wayniloans to the agreement, not the other way around, so I have no idea what you were told.

Barry Silbert
Founder & CEO, Digital Currency Group
www.DCG.co<http://www.dcg.co/>
e: barry at DCG.co<mailto:barry at DCG.co>
t: (212) 473-2408 | @BarrySilbert<https://twitter.com/BarrySilbert>
636 Avenue of the Americas (Entrance on 19th St.)
New York, NY 10011