[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Wayniloans on SegWit2x

Juan Francisco Salviolo juan.salviolo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 02:36:24 UTC 2017

Barry and all,

Sorry if it sounds confusing, the sentence was later changed to a bigger
proposal and it was sent and accepted by me, while technical issues like
mandatory replay protection (not opt-in) where not defined at that moment
(now they are).

We are fully commitment on scaling and make compromises for that, but at
that moment it was unknown that most of the community, our users, would
rally against it, and we must politely reconsider.

Thanks.
Juan