[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Wayniloans on SegWit2x

Bitcoin Error Log bitcoinerrorlog at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 04:02:16 UTC 2017

Just want to make sure ya'll know that, while you were playing fantasy
designing your control over Bitcoin, it scaled without you. We've got
Segwit, we've got BCash. You've got ... the latest embarrassing version of
Bitcoin Classic.

You do you, but maybe consider waking up and moving on.

~John

John C
Bitcoin Error Log
www.bitcoinerrorlog.com