[Bitcoin-segwit2x] Wayniloans on SegWit2x

Marcel Jamin marcel at jamin.net
Tue Sep 19 09:09:07 UTC 2017

> The current Bitcoin rule is based on SegWit2X

I never agreed to SegWit2X and I will keep using the client I've been using
for the past 8 years. From my and more importantly my node's point of view,
SegWit activated via BIP141.

Good luck with whatever you're trying to do, but don't assume that a few
dozen CEOs can highjack the Bitcoin brand that easily. SegWit2x is the fork
that breaks with the status quo. Act like it.