[Bridge] Re: 2.6.0-test9 : bridge freezes

SVR Anand anand at eis.iisc.ernet.in
Mon Nov 24 22:39:57 PST 2003

Hi,

To begin with, thanks a lot for the concern you all have shown to address my
problem.

This morning I have put in test9-bk25 image to see if the problem disappears.
The result should be out in the next few hours. I hope it is OK if I send you
the slabinfo in case the problem persists.

I plan to test in stages.

i) Just bridging, no iptables
ii) With iptables.

I have very limited set of iptables rules. In fact it is as simple as blocking
icmp. There are no errors reported by ethernet devices.

Anand

PS : The latest test10 stops at the booting stage while initialising my aic7xxx
     scsi. So, I had to use bk25.