[Bridge] DONATION FOR THE LORD.

Mrs Serena Jones ssarejo355 at netscape.net
Mon Oct 6 01:25:56 PDT 2003

From: Mrs Serena Jones

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USED IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.
I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr.Harry Jones who=
 worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine yearsbefore he died in =
the year 2000.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died aft=
er a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were=
 both born again Christians.Since his death I decided not to re-marry or ge=
t a child outside my  matrimonial home which the Bible is against.When my
late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$8.6Million (Eight Millionsix=
 hundred  thousand U.S. Dollars) with one finance/security company in Amste=
rderm Holland. Presently, this money is still with the Security Company. Re=
cently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next
three months due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my  str=
oke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to ch=
urch or better still a christian individual that will utilize this money th=
e way I am going to instruct here in. I want a church that will
use this fund to fund churches, orphanages and widows propagating the word =
of God and to ensure  that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made u=
s to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth.
I took this decision because I don't have any child that will  inherit this=
 money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husb=
and's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers. I don'twant a situati=
on where this money will be used in an ungodly manner.
Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death he=
nce I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of t=
he Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that  the lord will fight my case and I shall=
 hold my peace. I don't need any telephone communication in this
regard because of my health because of the presence of my husband's relativ=
es around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.
With God all things are possible.  As soon as I receiveyour reply I shall g=
ive you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Amsterderm Holland. =
I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the orig=
inal- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray fo=
r me because the lord is my shephard. My
happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that wants =
to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be pray=
erful all through your life. Any delay  in your reply will give me room in =
sourcing for a chuch or christian individual for this
same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated he=
rein.  Hoping to hearing from you. N.B-PLEASE I WILL ADVICE YOU TO GIVE THE=
 LAWYER IN CHARGE A CALL IN HOLLAND IMMEDIATELY, HE DOES EVERYTHING ON MY B=
EHALF AND HE'S VERY UNDERSTANDING AND I BELIEVE HE WILL LEAD YOU TO YOUR SU=
CCESS IN JESUS
NAME:    Vincent James
Tell:         0031645840763
Email:       vincent_james at rediffmail.com