[Bridge] IMPORTANT/URGENT RESPONSE

yourmetaylor at latinmail.com yourmetaylor at latinmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:24:04 PDT 2003

Good day,

My proposal to you will be very surprising, as we have
not had any Personal contact before. However, I
sincerely seek your confidence in this transaction,
which I propose to you as a person of transparency,
honesty and high caliber.

Let me first start by introducing myself properly to
you. My name is Yourme Taylor,i am the son to
President Charles Taylor, the President of Republic of
Liberia. I got your email address from network
directory. I apologize if I have infringed on your
privacy.

It may interest you to know that my Father (former
President Charles Taylor)has been fighting serious
civil war with the Liberia United for the Restoration
of Democracy (LURDS) for quite some years now. The
LURDS has been backed (all along) by some foreign
powerful countries.

Not quite long ago, the American government ordered My
Father to leave Liberia or be forced out of power.
Knowing fully well the capabilities of America and
other powerful members of the United Nations,
my Father(President Charles Taylor) decided on the
11th of August 2003 to go into exile in a neighboring
country Nigeria to seek asylum. He is presently in a
town called calabar in Nigeria.A new government headed
by Vice President Mr Moses Blah has been sworn in.

Based on these developments, the various foreign bank
accounts of my Father are already being investigated.
News just came in that one of the fattest accounts he
has in Switzerland has been frozen. In the light of
all
these sad happenings, my Father, through the help of
his loyalists has secretly moved a sum of
US$30m(THIRTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS]to a
private security company vault in europe and right
now,my Father wants the services of a highly reliable
foreigner that will receive the funds into his/her
bank account for the future survival of my family
because he cannot presently operate any foreign bank
account on his name.

These funds (US$30m) arose from various compensation
he received from the sales of rubber, timber and
diamonds which are abound in great quantity
around the coastal areas of the country.

My father and I have decided that if you are able
assist us,you shall be compensated with 20% commission
of the funds, 5% of this money shall be set aside to
take care of any local or foreign expenses that might
be incurred along the line. My family will make do
with the remaining 70% of the funds. It might also
interest you to note that all security arrangements
regarding this transaction has been put in place,
therefore,you have nothing whatsoever to fear
or worry about.

Most part of this share (80%) for my family will also
be invested in your country courtesy of your full
advice and assistance because that is the most
importat part of this transaction.

As you indicate interest to assist my family,I will be
expecting to receive your kind and urgent response
through this more confidential email address
(yourme_taylor at yahoo.co.uk) for us to proceed to more
details on this pending transaction.

God bless you as you respond promptly.

Best regards,