[Bridge] RE: IPv6 + ip6tables packet bridging?

Scott MacKay scottmackay at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 12:02:52 PDT 2004

Currently, I would need to focus on 2.4.x, a 2.6 shift
only if I have time later on.  In the
ebtables-brnf-5_vs_2.4.25.diff patch, I do see a
section in br_nf_ptr_routing, ipv4_sabotage_out which
use a variable brnf_call_iptables, but I am not
familiar enough with the code know which sections
would need replicating for IPv6.
Has anyone started any work on IPv6 packet passing to
iptables?
-Scott