[Bridge] bridge/nf/ebtables patch for 2.4.27?

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Aug 14 08:36:48 PDT 2004

Hiall!

Is there un updated patch for bridge/nf/ebtables for 2.4.27? I tried the
patch for 2.4.26 but there were several rejects. Then I patched in the
rejects by hand and it zorked, at leqst for now. But to be sure I want
someone with knowledge to update the patch instead of me nokey ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at>         Technische Universität Wien