[Bridge] Encrypting Bridge?

Rene Bartsch ML at Bartschnet.de
Thu Aug 19 13:47:56 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've read the description of encrypting bridge on
http://www.arnor.net/encryptingbridge. But this is for kernel 2.4.19 and
very old. Is there any encrypting code in the current linux-2.6 code or a
patch?

What I need is a solution to connect to bridges transparently by a
encrypted tunnel and I don't want to add lots of user-space proggies on
the routers or dependencies to network protocols (which means I want to
connect two networks on the bridge layer by a encryted IPv4 tunnel running
through the internet, but be able to transmit any kind of network protocol
through the tunnel).

Thanx for any help

Rene