[Bridge] Assertion failed in bridge code on 2.4.27-rc3

Santiago Garcia Mantinan manty at manty.net
Wed Jul 28 15:27:23 PDT 2004

> What is the command sequence you use to bring up the bridge?

This doesn't matter, I have tested this more, and it seems that any
execution of "brctl" even without any argument, which only shows the help,
will generate at least two of these "RTNL: assertion failed at br_ioctl.c(244)"
messages, doesn't matter if you have a bridge defined or not.

> What version of the brctl command?
0.9.5

I can test with newer versions of you want, but that is what comes with
Debian stable right now and it's what the machine has.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net