[Bridge] bridge wlan-eth

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Wed Mar 17 10:00:16 PST 2004

I know this is off topic but...

check out the Jouni Malinen's HostAP driver homepage at:

http://hostap.epitest.fi

It enables the special "HostAP" functionality of the Harris/Intersil Prism
2/2.5/3 chipset which allows your card to act as a full AP (and also do
wireless -> ethernet bridging.)

Some Atmels work with this driver, YMMV...

    -Chris