[Bridge] Sparc Bridge problems

D at 7 at k|N& dataking at cox.net
Mon Mar 29 09:43:21 PST 2004

Thanks for the info.  Now I won't bother spending all that extra time trying to get Debian up and running just to see if their little utility patch worked.

I think I will have to checkout the 2.6 kernel to see if that makes any difference.  But that means a gcc upgrade!

Thanks for the help.

- -Charlie