[Bridge] Sparc Bridge problems

Santiago Leon santil at us.ibm.com
Wed Mar 31 09:33:27 PST 2004

I had the exact same problem a while ago on a 64-bit PowerPC and hacked
my way around it... (can't seem to find the patch now, though)...  The
first thing you want to do is run:
brctl addbr br0
strace brctl addif br0 eth0

and look for what ioctl fails... Post that output and I might be able to
point you to the solution...

--
Santiago A. Leon
Power Linux Development