[Bridge] bridging bluetooth bnep devices with kernel 2.6.6-*

Diego Liziero liziero.diego at unimore.it
Thu May 13 11:15:40 PDT 2004

Sorry, I've been too quick in writing without realizing
that the patch had been already posted to this mailing list.

This patch solved everything.

Thank you.

BTW, there is another issue that may be related to the bridge
that is being discussed on bluez-devel mailing list:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.linux.bluez.devel/2160

Regards,

Diego