[Bridge] Bridge + Teql!

Jothis T.V jothistv at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 04:54:26 PDT 2004

Dear Gurus,

	Can you please help/guide me with the following:

	I have 3 NICs in my Linux RH 9 (kernel 2.4.20) machine. (eth0, eth1
and eth2). I want to setup a 'link equalizer' (teql) between eth0 and
eth1. This I am able to do with the required commands (using the
utilities 'tc' and 'ip').

	Now I need to setup a bridge between eth2 and this new interface
'teql0'. This is not possible as 'teql' is not a 'bridgable'
interface.

	Is it possible to rewrite the 'teql' in such a way as to enable it to
be bridged? Or should I look into any different approach for attaining
this?

Thanks in advance for any help/pointers you can provide.

regards,
Jothis