[Bridge] htb accounting on bridge interface

Ady Deac adydeac at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 14:34:23 PST 2005

Hi!

I am using a linux bridge as an internet gateway. I have eth0 as the external interface, eth1 and
tap0 (OpenVPN) bridged together (br0). I was trying to make a seamless accounting for br0 with tc
and htb (hand made scripts). The accounting is not working for br0, instead I have to make
accounting on eth1 and tap0.
Is this the right way? I only want to limit the trafic between eth1 and eth0 + viceversa and tap0
and eth + viceversa.

Thanks in advance,
Ady Deac