[Bridge] Bridge not working on arm embedded platform

Louis Croisez louis.croisez at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 06:07:41 PDT 2005

Hi Bart, Hi kind bridge listers,

Just my 2 cents: make sure arptables doesn't drop the ARP packets...
> =

How can I be sure that arptables is not interferring?
is it by putting 0 inside /proc/sys/net/bridge/bridge-nf-call-arptables ?

The symptom is : the arp broadcast (not the unicast arp response) is blocke=
d =

just after ebt:Nat:PostRouting.
Note: ebt:Nat:PostRouting is the trace printed by the following ebtable =

entry:
> ebtables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -j ACCEPT --log --log-prefix=3D" =

ebt:Nat:PostRouting "