[Bridge] Simple list of tun devices?

Michael Bueker m.bueker at berlin.de
Mon Nov 7 12:16:28 PST 2005

Hello,

I'm using acustom script to bring up and take down my bridge. For that,
I need to know the bridge devices that are currently active for use in a
bash for-loop.
I reckon that I could grep and sed the output of ifconfig or brctl show,
but that seems very kludgy to me. The tun* devices do not appear in /dev
and neither did a grep in all of /proc return any useful result.

So, is there a simple way to tell which tun devices are up at any moment?

Cheers,
~Mik

--
Was passiert, wenn man einem Therapiepatienten ein asymmetrisches
Mandala zum Ausmalen gibt? Wird er dann erst recht wahnsinnig?