[Bridge] help adding RSTP (802.1w) support

Edward K Chien edchien at teaktechnologies.com
Wed Apr 19 14:06:45 PDT 2006

I am interested in finding out about the current efforts in adding RSTP
(802.1w) support to the current bridging module (more interested in 2.6
tree).  I am a developer and can offer my help in either developing the
code, porting over work from a 2.4 tree, or in a testing capacity.

I would appreciate it if people who are working on this can contact me and
let me know the status of the efforts.  I'd hate to have to write it from
scratch, only to throw it away a year later.  Thanks. :-)

eddie