[Bridge] recent crashes? Linux kernel 2.6.18-1.2239.fc5 (Linux Fedora Core 5)

Jay Libove libove at felines.org
Fri Dec 1 14:10:59 PST 2006

At the risk of angering the crash Gods, my sustem has NOT crashed again
since I downgraded the kernel from 2.6.18-1.2239.fc5 to 2.6.18-1.2200.fc5.

Given that newfound stability, and my lack of time, I'm going to put on
hold any further diagnostics, until the next kernel revision is released.

I have submitted a report at bugzilla.redhat.com (bug 218128). (Ah, nuts;
accidentally created a duplicate at 218129 also. Sorry about that).

Uh, does anyone have a Fedora Core 5 kernel Changelog from 2200 to 2239,
so I can figure out what fixes I'm *not* running right now, as a result of
my backing off from 2239 to 2200?  Heh.

Thanks!
-Jay