[Bridge] bridge-utils and sysfsutils version 2.0.0

Santiago Garcia Mantinan bridge at manty.net
Sun Jan 15 11:22:14 PST 2006

Hi!

I have not read about any work on this on the list till now, I was wondering
if somebody had worked out this, as it seems that bridge-utils need a little
work to get adapted to the new libsysfs version.

What happens with bridge-utils version 1.0.6 is that if you try to compile
them against version 2.0.0 they detect the libsysfs headers but then don't
find the sysfs_open_directory function as this seems to be removed in the
new api, so bridge-utils gets built without sysfs support.

Anybody working on this or any plans to work on it?

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net