[Bridge] 1 system with 3 bridges

ro0ot ro0ot at phreaker.net
Mon Jan 16 07:09:29 PST 2006

Hi all,

I have one bridge system (used for controlling bandwidth) connected to
three different DSL ISP provider.  I have the following setup below: -

+-------------+
|   br0             |
|   -> eth1       | -> DSL_1
|   -> eth2       |
+-------------+
|   br1             |
|   -> eth3       | -> DSL_2
|   -> eth4       |
+-------------+
|   br2             |
|   -> eth5       | -> DSL_3
|   -> eth6       |

br0 has eth1 and eth2; br0 has no ip address

br1 has eth3 and eth4; br0 has no ip address

br2 has eth5 and eth6; br0 has no ip address

The traffic of DSL_1 ISP will pass thru br0.  The traffic of DSL_2 ISP
will pass thru br1.  The traffic of DSL_3 ISP will pass thru br2.

I have a question.  Is it ok I do it as above in 1 system with 3 bridges
or separate it to 3 system with each system have their own bridge?

Regards,
ro0ot