[Bridge] how do i bridge eth0 with eth1 by bridging?

Labhesh Popli labhesh_popli at yahoo.co.in
Mon Sep 18 22:25:39 PDT 2006

hi,
   =

  i have my wireless LAN card connected in USB port of linux machine at eth=
1, =

   =

  and another wireless LAN card connected to USB port of windows machine. =

   =

  the LAN card of windows has been plugged out. now, i want to access the =

   =

  internet sites on windows machine through the wireless LAN b/w the 2 =

   =

  machines.
   =

  I have successfully made a bridge b/w eth0 and eth1 of my linux machine u=
sing =

   =

  the "brctl" etc commands, =

   =

  entered the ip adress of WLAN of linux machine in internet explorer/tools=
/internet options/connections/LAN settings/proxy server of windows machine.

 				=

 Find out what India is talking about on  - Yahoo! Answers India =

 Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get=
 it NOW