[Bridge] UDP Framgment

Fernando Rodriguez frod at aitelecom.net
Mon Apr 16 16:54:04 PDT 2007

Hello,

I currently run a bridge with mastershaper but I im having somme issues
regarding the udp packets that are fragmented is seems that they are unable
to cross the bridge as they should they reach the other side of the network
unusable, I have been trying to read regarding this issue on internet but
couldn't find any answers.

Those udp packets are sent via multicast on the network

Im currently running Kernel  2.6.18.3 and bridge utils bridge-utils-1.0.4-4.

Thanks

believed to be clean.