[Bridge] PVST

Leigh Sharpe lsharpe at pacificwireless.com.au
Thu Apr 26 21:53:05 PDT 2007

So, if I put a linux bridge in a network which has PVST packets flying around, will it pass them, or silently drop them?
Should I have STP disabled on my linux box?
(I'm particularly referring to a 6.2.19-ish kernel, before the patches of the last few days)

Regards,
             Leigh

Leigh Sharpe
Network Systems Engineer