[Bridge] Packet per Second

Flávio Pires flavio.defreitas at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 07:34:10 PST 2007

Hi all,

It's my first time using usenet...

Well, I work on an ISP and we have a linux box acting as a
bridge+firewall. With this bridge+firewall we control the packet rate
per second from each client and from our repeaters. But I can`t
measure the packet rate per IP. Is there any tool for this?

Actually, what I want is to measure the packet rate per IP and
generate graphics with mrtg or rrdtool, but for this I must have the
number of packets per second of each client :)

Thank you all
--
Flávio

--

I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo