[Bridge] Monitor the status of two ethernet interface

Jie Chen cj70286 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 13:20:40 PST 2007

Just to make my question clearer, I don't use wireless card, I use regular
ethernet card, and then plugged in wifi modem.

I have tested the case of 4 linux boxes with one wireless modem on each box.
I can check which is root bridge and the rest the designated bridge. I did
it with 4 linux boxes together. I haven't done the scenario I asked. In
order to make box A and C talk, packets from A to B have to be sent out to C
through the same ethernet port. So my question is will B deliver the packet
through the same port as it received?

Thanks,
Jie