[Bridge] NFS over bridged interface

Vivek Shrivastava viveks at cs.wisc.edu
Wed Nov 14 07:45:17 PST 2007

Hi,
     I am running NFS over my soekris boxes, with eth0 as the primary
wired interface (that gets dhcp ip address from the server and loads the
entire NFS filesystem). Now I want to bridge traffic from (some traffic)
eth0 to eth1 (another interface). But as soon as I add eth0 to the
bridge, the box stops responding.  I have waited more than 30 sec (the
default bridging fwd delay), but still see no response. I am a new to
this community so I am not sure if this has been already discussed. Any
help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Vivek