[Bridge] Building a Raw Bridge

richardvoigt at gmail.com richardvoigt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:59:10 PDT 2009

What you described is a different interface for tx and rx.  What you've
drawn is separate tx and rx radios which are melded in the driver and expose
a single interface "wan0".  Which is it?  (If the drawing is correct, I
don't think you have a problem at all, aside from trying to use two bridges
when you need only one)