[Bridge] Update to RSTP lib

richardvoigt at gmail.com richardvoigt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 12:00:31 PST 2009

If you want your patch to be understandable, create it as a contextual
diff with the -u option.

Do the pack pragmas really need to be conditional?  Pretty much every
compiler will do the right thing on encountering those.  (Using
__attribute__ as well, for compilers that support it, isn't a bad
thing but no need to avoid #pragma pack on gcc).