[Bridge] how to get a list of ip adresses

Łukasz Mierzwa prymitive at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 16:30:12 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm running kvm virtual machines with bridged networking with libvirtd,
virtual guests are getting ip addresses from dhcp, listing interface
information on kvm host gives me only bridge ip, there is no information
about guests ip assigned by dhcpd to tap interfaces that are added to the
bridge, is there any way to get this information from kvm host system where
the bridge is created? I couldn't find any usable information on this
subject, right now I need to check dhcp leases or login over vnc. Thanks for
any help.

Lucas