[Bridge] Dear Bridge, If you can't find in google, try JUSTDIAL.COM

Johnnie johnniealan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 00:17:45 PDT 2010

Dear Bridge,I strongly recommend this website www.justdial.com. It's a world class local search service & I've always found anything I've ever wanted.You can find info on any company, product, or service in over 240 cities in India.You can also call them up 24x7, on phone (69999999), a local call in 240 Indian cities.Ask for anything, you'll get the info on the phone and/or by SMS within 30 secs, and this service is at no cost!For a change, it's an original Indian idea and an Indian company with world class service, and with a vision to spread all over the world.Be a proud Indian and forward this to every Indian you know.Best Wishes,JohnnieClick Here to unsubscribe.