[Bridge] Hardware requirements for bridging wired+wireless together

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Wed May 19 13:59:24 PDT 2010

I did write an ebtables module to work around this 802.11 3 address
problem - it performed L2 NAT on DHCP, ARP and IP packets, so allowing
an 802.11 client be added to a bridge. It was released under GPL about 5
years ago (from my previous company Instant802/Devicescape), but I can't
find the source anymore!!!

Simon