[Bridge] mind-boggling questions

Ireneusz Szcześniak irek.szczesniak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 11:32:49 PDT 2011

Thanks, Sasikanth, for your response.  Yes, I didn't realize that we
need a MAC address for STP.  Not only we need a MAC for a bridge, but
there can be MAC addresses for ports too, and why I just don't know.
I need to do some reading on STP, because I know very little about it.

Ireneusz (Irek) Szczesniak
http://www.irkos.org