[Bridge] Linux Foundation mailing list services restored

Mailman Admin mailman-owner at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Oct 27 00:47:01 UTC 2011

Hello,

Mailing list services have been restored and we are in the testing
phase, so please let us know if you see any issues.

Most importantly, we want to thank you for your patience and
understanding as we worked around the clock to restore services.   For
web sites associated with particular projects that have not yet been
restored, we are reaching out this week and next to the project leads to
begin restoring the web services.   Thanks for your continued patience.

The Linux Foundation