[Bridge] Update to RSTP lib

Christopher Merck cmerck at crestron.com
Fri Dec 21 16:31:53 UTC 2012

> > On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Manish Talreja <mtalreja at crestron.com> wrote:
> > > We have been using the RSTP implementation posted at this location:
> > >
> > > https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/bridge/2008-May/005859.html
> > >

> > > We have modified rstp.c and rstp.h to work with compilers other than gcc.
> > > Attached are two patch files that show our changes. Currently, we have
> > > tested this code with the Diab compiler (v 4.4a) and with IAR compiler (v
> > > 5.11).

We have further modified rstp.c and rstp.h to work with more compilers. The attached unified diff shows the changes. This has currently been tested with VC++ 2008.

This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.