[Bridge] Information needed on the kernel version which supports ----

Sandeepa C S sandeepacs at tataelxsi.co.in
Mon Jan 14 10:10:10 UTC 2013

Dear All,

We are trying to add vlan support for the IGMP snooping feature in the
kernel version 2.6.39
But from the below thread discussion we understood that vlan support is
already in the bridge.
http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg221800.html

Could you please let us know the below informations,
1) On what kernel version the VLAN support for multicast groups is being
done
2)On what flavors it is supported, is it available with Debian
3)How can we get/download the supported patch files for reference.

--
 Thanks & Regards,
 Sandeepa cs.

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you