[Bridge] Information needed on the kernel version which supports ----

Balaji Foss balajig.foss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 11:35:04 UTC 2013

 >1) On what kernel version the VLAN support for multicast groups is being
>done
Its currently in the net-next tree which would become 3.8

>2)On what flavors it is supported, is it available with Debian

If you want to test those changes right away, you will have to do a git
clone of the net-next repo and test those patches, else wait for the
distributions to package the 3.8 kernel.

>3)How can we get/download the supported patch files for reference.
you will have to make a clone of the net-next repo. For more information
look up tutorials on git.

Cheers,
  - Balaji