[Bridge] Tap and Bridge problem

Lambert Laurent lambert.laurent91 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 08:12:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. From what i understand two tap interface can't
speak together though a bridge. so the idea is to have two veth pair
between each tap and the bridge. I should get the following topology:

Tap0 == <Veth10> == <Veth00> == bridge == <Veth01> == <Veth11> == Tap1

Now i'm not sure to understand how to connect the tap device to the Veth.
Can you give me a hint on that part ?

Thank you

--
Lambert Laurent