[cgl_discussion] cgl_tech_board now set up

John Cherry cherry at osdl.org
Tue Apr 9 11:10:19 PDT 2002

Hi all,

The cgl_tech_board mailing list has been set up to include those that
have been active in the TB meetings.  This mailing list is intended to
include TB communication (meeting agendas, logistics, coordination,
etc.).  Technical discussions should happen on the cgl_discussion open
list.  cgl_discussion should also include minutes from the various
technical subgroups.

Since cgl_twg was retired, we should all be set up again for email
communication.  Please let me know if there are any concerns.

Summary of mailing lists...

     cgl_discussion - open technical discussion forum
     cgl_tech_board - TB discussions (members are active members (AM)
                      and those involved in TB meetings) - Moderated
                      by Mika.
     cgl_arch_subgroup - moderated by Pradeep
     cgl_reqts_subgroup - moderated by Peter
     cgl_proof_subgroup - moderated by Khalid
     cgl_valid_subgroup - moderated by Rusty
     cgl_twg - retired
     cgl_steering (closed)
     cgl_marketing (closed)

The OSDL will be updated to reflect these mailing lists by the end of
the week.

John Cherry
OSDL