[cgl_discussion] Next face-to-face

Khalid Aziz khalid_aziz at hp.com
Thu Apr 11 09:59:59 PDT 2002

Did we finally decide to hold the next face-to-face in Helsinki on June
17-19 (those are the dates and location in meeting minutes. I thought we
were tossing around June 12-13 in California) or were we going to
discuss it? I know I can not make it to f2f on June 17-19. The earliest
I can leave Colorado will be June 18 and that means earliest I can
attend a meeting in Helsinki would be June 19.

--
Khalid