[cgl_discussion] How to join Tech Board mailing list

Dave Fuller dave at osdl.org
Thu Aug 22 11:59:16 PDT 2002

The agreement referenced is the "OSDL CGL Work Group Participation
Agreement."  One can execute this agreement as an individual not
representing any company and become active in the working group, but
not, under the current rules, be a member of the technical board.

To see the agreement, visit:

http://www.osdl.org/pdf/cgl_twg_agreement.pdf

For the Q&A:

http://www.osdl.org/projects/cgl/cgl_art_agree_qa.html